Wednesday, 8 April 2015

Caps

I'm not really sure what type of cap this is, I've heard this style of cap called a clerk's cap, mechanic's cap, wheel cap, forage cap. workman's cap, and the list go's on. I just call it a cap. I've made quite a few of these caps for an upcoming costume market called the Time Travelers' Bazaar. I really like this style of cap. I've seen it in many movies and old photos.

Here I'm holding a grey tweed cap with cloth brim. This is my favourite cap.

Below are some more of my favourite caps I made.

Loose woven blue woollen cap.

I like how the loose weave allows the cap to flop to one side.

Grey tweed cap.

Light brown tweed cap.

I just sold this cap yesterday.




1 comment:

  1. Caps For Sale!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INptSCKqdfg

    ReplyDelete