Sunday, 8 December 2013

Stack of books


About two or three weeks ago I met with a bespoke kilt maker he lent me a stack of tailoring book and guides. I think I can learn a lot from these books. I really enjoy looking at all the illustrations.



The Modern Tailor Outfitter and Clothier



Systems of Cutting by W.D.F. Vincent

Trousers Vests Breeches & Gaiters Cutting

Trousers Vests Breeches & Gaiters Cutting

Trousers Vests Breeches & Gaiters Cutting

Trousers Vests Breeches & Gaiters Cutting

Trousers Vests Breeches & Gaiters Cutting

The Art of Garment Making


 This has lots of great ilistratons
The Art of Garment Making



The Art of Garment Making


The Art of Garment Making



The Art of Garment Making

The Art of Garment Making

The Art of Garment Making


No comments:

Post a Comment